Greater commitment and flexibility with a freelancer
A freelancer is more committed in their work with the principal company:
They obtain results and possess enthusiasm and great motivation.
A freelancer shows loyalty to clients and respects confidentiality throughout, and beyond, the research.
Independent workers send bills. As they are not part of a company's mass of workers,
consulting and research companies can confront activity fluctuations without altering their internal organisation.
- Since 1995 : Freelance qualitative research consultant
- 1992 - 1994 : Medical Research Institute: Isis Research (Lyon)
Responsible for qualitative research, moderation of focus groups
- 1988 - 1991 : Market Research Company : Praxis (Lyon)
Responsible for research and development
- 1987 : Institut de Management et de Gestion Export, Vienne
Agri-food Industry Quality Assurance and Technology Transfer
- 1986 : Groupe ESC, Rouen
International Export and Marketing Management
- 1982 : Psychology Faculty (Rouen)